top of page
WHAT TO BRING:
Warm Jacket (Evening)
Any Chronic Medecine
Flashlight And Batteries
Small First Aid Kit
Plastic Bags for Garbage
- Their will be enough ambulances, medical assistance and doctors available, plus 'marshalls' to provide assistance. Take note: Onus rests on every individual to keep goods safe.
- There will be professional security.
- The following items are not allowed:
Alcohol, Drugs, Glass bottles, Fire arms, no open fires or braai's; gas braai's are allowed though), not prohibited vehicles, motorbikes, four wheelers, golf carts, bicycles and/or motoric vehicles are allowed on the main grounds where the conference takes place. (Allocated parking will be provided), no drones or radar-controlled aircrafts.
- Prayer tents and counselling tents with experienced people will be constantly available.
- There will be enough parking available at the conference grounds.
- All parking will be walking distance from the stage, vendor area and children's playing area.
- Separate parking for disabled persons close to the stage.
- A complete camping area (with showers and toilets) within walking distance from the stage are provided to accommodate campers for the whole weekend.
- Visitors must please make provision for their own tents or caravans and camping equipment.
- No open fires will be allowed in the camping area (regulations).
PROGRAMS WILL BE RELEASED CLOSER TO THE TIME.
bottom of page